Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1875 the Livingstonia Mission landed on the west shore of Lake Nyasa. The first advance of the missionaries into Ngoniland was in 1878, and this 1899 work describes the enforced setting up of the mission among the Ngoni people, warriors of the Zulu race.
- Author(s)Walter Angus Elmslie
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.