Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAmor audaz es el libro mas reciente de la recocida autora y conferencista Beth Moore. En este libro Beth Moore mira hacia atras, sobre sus 30 as de ministerio y analiza una caracteristica que ha sido vital en su propio andar, y que Jesus busca y pide en cada mujer. Esa caracteristia es la audacia. Para tener una vida transformada, que cumple el proposito de Dios para nuestras vidas y se caracteriza por una pasion por el Evangelio, es necesario ser audaz. Thirty years in the making, Audacious is a deep dive into the message that has compelled Beth Moore to serve women around the globe. Glancing over the years of ministry behind her and strengthening her resolve to the call before her, she came to the realization that her vision for women was incomplete. It lacked something they were aching for. Something Jesus was longing for. Beth identifies that missing link by digging through Scripture, unearthing life experiences, and spotlighting a turning point with the capacity to infuse any life with holy passion and purpose. What was missing? Well, let s just say, it s audacious and it's for all of us. And it's the path to the life you were born to live.
- Author BiographyEs escritora y maestra de libros y estudios biblicos que han sido exitos de libreria, y viaja por todo Estados Unidos dando conferencias. Esposa y madre dedicada de dos hijas adultas, Moore, vive en Houston, Texas, donde es presidente y fundadora del ministerio Living Proof Ministries. Is a writer and teacher of best selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.
- Author(s)Beth Moore
- PublisherB&H Espanol
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintB&H Espanol
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.