All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis third volume in the Baylor Handbook on the Hebrew Bible series provides expert, comprehensive guidance in answering significant questions about the Hebrew text. While reflecting the latest advances in scholarship on Hebrew grammar and linguistics, the work utilizes a style that is lucid eugh to serve as a useful agent for teaching and self-study.
- Author BiographyDuane A. Garrett (Ph.D. Baylor University) is John R. Sampey Professor of Old Testament Interpretation at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. He is the author and editor of nine books, including, most recently Archeological Study Bible: An Illustrated Walk Through Biblical History and Culture (2007), Biblical Commentary: Song of Songs (2004), and A Modern Grammar for Classical Hebrew (2002).
- Author(s)Duane A. Garrett
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2008
- LanguageEnglish & Multiple languages
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleBaylor Handbook on the Hebrew Bible
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Weight266 g
- Width139 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.