Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe second book in the exciting AMP series! The Milgari threat looms on the horizon. War appears to be imminent. Natural leaders attract a following. Will our hero have the right followers to conduct a Private War? He doesn't care, he's charging ahead anyway!
- Author BiographyStephen Arseneault is a native of Central Florida where he lives with his wife and children. With several decades of experience in the fields of science and technology Stephen brings a realistic approach to the science fiction in his works. SODIUM is his first sci-fi series. AMP is the follow-on series to SODIUM. The SODIUM series was written in first person narrative in an attempt to give the feeling of a historic account of a story as told by the main character. There is no dialogue between characters. It is not the traditional format for a science fiction novel, but it does add a unique dimension to the story, bringing the reader closer to the main character as the actions and events unfold. The AMP series is also first person, but it follows the popular format with character dialogue. Aside from eBooks the writings are also available in print from the author's web site http: //www.arsenex.com. Stephen enjoys reader feedback. Please send any thoughts or opinions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Stephen Arseneault
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.