Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis small book aspires to present the amphibians, reptiles and mammals of Crete. This is t a particularly easy thing to do. Information on many species remains scanty and fragmentary, drawn until recently from studies by foreign visitors, scientists and amateur zoologists. In recent years, however, thanks to the efforts of Greek scientists and above all the Natural History Museum of Crete, University of Crete, there has been an important attempt to record the distribution of these animals on the island.
- Author(s)Anastasios Sakoulis
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationIrakleion Kritis
- Country of PublicationGreece
- Weight160 g
- Width125 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.