All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time a broad cross-section of distinguished researchers come together to address the conservation of Florida's rich but imperiled herpetofauna. The 36 contributions represent original research, essays, and reviews that identify contemporary threats to amphibians and reptiles and to the system that supports them. In the Synthesis of the book, Meshaka and Babbitt draw from these works and from prior discussions with the contributors to provide consensus regarding the most important threats facing the conservation of Florida's herpetofauna and proffer clear courses of action to ensure a viable future for this segment of Florida's natural legacy. Ultimately, the reader will see convincingly that conservation of Florida amphibians and reptiles can be achieved at several levels. Readable in style, contemporary in subject matter, this work is a snapshot of the present and a blueprint for the future of conservation action in Florida.
- PublisherKrieger Publishing Company
- Date of Publication31/10/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMelbourne, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrieger Publishing Company
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Edited byKimberly J. Babbitt,Walter E. Meshaka
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.