All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Classifying Animals series welcomes you to the world of classification, in which about 2 million different organisms have been identified and sorted into groups. This appealing and attractive book looks at the class of amphibians, and the orders, families and species within it. Find out about the characteristics that distinguish the amphibians in different groups and compare the differences in their life cycles. Discover the various ways in which amphibians have adapted to life in different climates and habitats on land and in water.
- Author BiographySarah Wilkes is a consultant ecologist who has worked with conservation organisations for many years. She has written a number of books on natural history and environmental topics and has travelled the world in search of wildlife. She is particularly concerned with the conservation of some of the world's most threatened animal species.
- Author(s)Sarah Wilkes
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/10/2007
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleClassifying Animals
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Notecolour photographs throughout
- Weight248 g
- Width219 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.