All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides the hobbyist with detailed mechanical, electronic, and PIC microcontroller kwledge needed to build and program a snake, frog, turtle, and alligator robots. It focuses on the construction of each robot in detail, and then explores the world of slithering, jumping, swimming, and walking robots, and the artificial intelligence needed with these platforms.
- Author BiographyKarl Williams is an independent robotics researcher, electronics experimenter, and software developer. He is with Mitra Imaging, a leading medical imaging software company acquired by AGFA HealthCare Informatics. He is the author of Insectronics: Build Your Own Walking Robot and has written for Nuts and Volts magazine. A resident of Ontario, Canada, Karl has hosted a robotics and electronics website for four years, and received an IBM regional computer technology award for building a computer-controlled robotic arm.
- Author(s)Karl Williams
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication08/04/2003
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleTAB Robotics S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Out-of-print date16/11/2011
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.