All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionAmy is a very independent girl with a very busy life. Suddenly she has to handle the death of her mom. Amy channels her grief through a little white butterfly that begins to flutter around her. She discovers how to find peace with herself, feeling that her mom is helping her cope through this new little friend. The little white butterfly helps Amy realize that her mom still loves her and will remain with her forever.
- Author BiographyAlysia Mercer writes and illustrates her first book, taking the reader through a journey about life, love, and coping with grief and death. Alysia is an accountant by trade and a writer/artist by heart. This book has given Alysia the chance to focus on her creativity and has provided an outlet to her own grief in the passing of her mom.
- Author(s)Alysia Mercer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alysia Mercer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.