Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionSomeone is stealing the delicious pickles from Amy's lunch day after day. How can Amy find out who is taking the pickle and stop it? This easy-to-read book is designed to teach children, especially those between ages 4 and 10 years, how to identify problems, brainstorm options, think through the possible outcome of each option and finally, to select and implement a solution. With these problem-solving skills, kids are better prepared to cope with every kind of concern. Frustration and disappointment won't go away, but research shows that children will be less likely to respond with angry outbursts. They will be more confident and better prepared to handle the variety of problems they will face as they mature. Written in the you-choose-what-happens-next format.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Crary,Susan Avishai
- PublisherParenting Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParenting Press,U.S.
- Weight188 g
- Width175 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.