All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA brief and accessible introduction to the concepts and techniques used in applied linguistics research, which will be illustrated using real-life examples. The book covers both qualitative and quantitative research design, sampling procedures, instrumentation and analyses found in applied linguistics research.
- Author BiographyShawn Loewen is Associate Professor in the Department of Linguistics and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages at Michigan State University, USA. Luke Plonsky is Assistant Professor of Applied Linguistics at Northern Arizona University, USA.
- Author(s)Shawn Loewen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, biography
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.