All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionAn authentic interpretation of over 400 Indian concepts and practices derived from a personal exploration of India, over a period of 50 years. 'Padayatra' is a journey on foot and each selected concept and practice is treated as a stepping-stone in a journey to understanding what India is all about. The book is a sensitive and sophisticated introduction to India for an intelligent and serious readership, and will also be invaluable as a reference text for libraries, cultural exchange agencies, business orientation courses-especially for those anticipating an extended interaction with India.
- Author BiographyPeggy Holroyde was born in 1924 in England and studied Hindu philosophy and Buddhist thinking under Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, at Oxford.
- Author(s)Peggy Holroyde
- PublisherGrantha Corporation
- Date of Publication15/07/2007
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrantha Corporation
- Content Note150 line illus
- Weight649 g
- Width187 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.