All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionHumorous commentary on the worlds of advertising, marketing, and business travel. A selection of Roger Collis's best work across the decades, this book draws from his days of subversive reportage inside the advertising industry and international marketing to his later commentaries on the world of business travel and the witty, self-deprecating travails of daily life as a journalist in the South of France.
- Author BiographyVeteran corporate infighter ROGER COLLIS has been a copywriter, a marketing director, a sales director, a vice president, and a consultant for various multinational corporations, as well as a highly acclaimed writer of business travel articles for publications such as the International Herald Tribune and the New York Times.
- Author(s)Roger Collis
- PublisherBauhan Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrove Street Books
- Weight644 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.