All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionA father's sins. A daughter's loyalty. A lover's protection. When a charming CIA agent shows up on her doorstep, lawyer Abigail Mason finds herself drawn into the search for a man she had written off long before-her estranged father. Her father's caught in the agency's crosshairs, and she'll do all that she can to figure out just what he's done. Agent James Riley knew that the stubborn, tough-as-nails attorney would be a thorn in his side, but he never guessed that he'd feel an undeniable attraction to her. To keep Abigail from stumbling alone into a web of international espionage and danger, he'll need to bring her into his search and keep her close. But when a madman singles her out as the one who should pay for her father's sins, Riley will do all he can to protect the woman who's claimed her heart.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Southern California, Jamie Michele spent the majority of her childhood immersed in books, dance classes, and community theater. After she studied biology at Scripps College, her love of animals led her to the roles of veterinary technician and zookeeper. While working as an edzoocator for the Maryland Zoo's mobile education unit in 2007, she shifted her focus to writing. The result was Romance or Retribution (now published as An Affair of Vengeance), which went on to win a prestigious 2009 Golden Heart Award from Romance Writers of America. Michele now writes full time in Annapolis, where she, her husband, and their child act as a foster family for the local SPCA. An Affair of Deceit is her second novel.
- Author(s)Jamie Michele
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.