All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Maiba hears a Great Chief is in search of a wife, she decides she must become his bride. She leaves her village and sets off to meet him but she soon encounters animals and people who are t all they seem...This play for children at Key Stage 1 and 2 is set in Africa, with parts for a group of children and extras. This makes it ideal for reading on your own or performing as a group. With tes on staging, costumes and props, you'll have all you need to put on a play! The Putting on a Play is a series of fun plays for children that can be performed as a class or read during a literacy lesson.
- Author BiographyJenny Powell is a KS1 primary school teacher, who has a particular interest in literacy.
- Author(s)Jenny Powell
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleThe Chief's Bride
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight108 g
- Width190 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.