All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Alphabet for Gourmets, M.F.K. Fisher arranges a selection of her essays in a whimsical way that reveals the breadth and depth of her passion. From A for (dining) alone to Z for Zakuski, a Russian hors d'oeuvre, Fisher alights on both longtime obsessions and idiosyncratic digressions. As usual, she liberates her readers from caution and slavish adherence to culinary tradition-- and salts her writings with a healthy dose of humor.
- Author BiographyM.F.K. Fisher is the author of numerous books of essays and reminiscences, many of which have become American classics.
- Author(s)M. F. K. Fisher
- PublisherNorth Point Press
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, California
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Point Press
- Out-of-print date13/07/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.