All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe main focus is on a new type of analysis, an initial discovery of the true causes and a sensational instant solution (that I rightly describe as artifice ) of our ecomic, monetary and financial problems, a solution that t only in can make sensational short time, but is also made sustainable and lasting through flanking measures. This associated with the intent on immediate effect artifice sustainability of the solution does t set the lever at in commercial banks; because that were only deliberately stamped on superficial scapegoats, the main evil are practiced algorithms of so-called primary creation of money in the central-banks. Within the EMU includes the trick the introduction of country-specific parallel currencies to the euro. In detail, that is designed to parallel ecomies arise, but do t overlap the Euro-ecomic area but fit exactly into the gaps that were torn within the Euro-ecomic area by undesirable developments. These immensely important details are explained in detail in the book. With the implementation of such a basic solution (trick plus new money creation in banks), the requirement would be created, other, previously also alternative celebrated tackle political problem fields in the same alternative way of thinking and solving, therefore they are taken up in the book such as pension policy, family policy, parliamentary reform, tax reform, reform of the electoral law, reform of elderly care, education policy, securing Europe's energy supply. These apprehended by me, other political problem areas, however, are to be regarded as secondary, they are merely suggestions, as opposed to the two focal points of the base solution without the anything goes, and I urge sustainable because currently other, to this extent, success is kwn promising alternative. While standing in my book, of course the German way out of the crisis in the foreground, but I want to emphasize that I am a European solution (at least for all countries in the European Monetary Union) wish and that a German alone is unlikely to be feasible r desirable. The proposed solution I paths are practically transferred 1:1 to all EMU countries; I would point more often in my comments back. Even the n-EMU countries the UK and the U.S. could take my concepts immediately; because they face identical problems!
- Author BiographyFrank Lesser was born in Erfurt. It studied education, was after the conclusion of state examination in Mathematics and Physics for two years teaching high school and then moved to the data processing. Later it managed an adventurous escape from the GDR to the Federal Republic. It was still active in the data processing and indeed as a specialist in organizing and programming in the mainframe environment. After a few years it started his own business and began working as for banks, big business and insurance companies. Especially for banks, it collected a total of about 12 years working in different projects a large insider knowledge. For many years, it is concerned with the role of central banks and the introduction of the EURO, so it came in view of the increasingly more stringent, global economic and financial crisis to the decision to write this book. It often travels to Andalusia. His favorite hobby is bike racing.
- Author(s)Frank Lesser
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.