Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionTwo years after his wife, Jane, was diagsed with Alzheimer's, Robert McAllister began a journal, closely documenting the course of Jane's illness, and all that transpired between them. He wrote faithfully for Jane's sake and for his own, always committed to deepening his understanding of the disease and to talking openly with Jane about what was happening. He promised t only to be her sole caretaker till the end, but always to be at her side to help her sort out Alzheimer's devastating consequences from the essential Jane who was the love of his life and complete companion for over fifty years. Robert was 92 at the time of Jane's death and the completion of his journal. His graceful writing, emotional honesty, and ability to convey the transformative power of their love and their abiding faith in God makes this book stand as one of the most powerful additions to the Alzheimer's literature.
- Author(s)Robert John McAllister M.D. Ph.D.
- Date of Publication14/05/2012
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.