All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $33.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a simple story of an ordinary man navigating through life to find its true meaning. It is the true story of a man who went from Africa to America to find the All That Is. When he found the All That Is, he was guided to take back to Africa what he had discovered. Although it is t necessary to make such a long travel to find God, in this case, it was necessary because the man needed to be isolated in order to go within. He could t have done so in France, where he lived for ten years; r could he have done so in Cote d'Ivoire, his beloved country, where he was born. In the former and latter countries, he was always surrounded by family and friends and rarely on his own; he could t have gone within or even kwn that it was necessary to do so. When he found what he has been looking for, it was incredible in every way he could have thought of and more. Now he understands and experientially kws that life is a precious gift from heaven. He does truly understand himself. He comprehends why he is here and that kwledge gives tremendous substance that is beyond measure to his life. His life story will give answers to many people, who will read it and find it the trigger that starts their own spiritual journey. Life is about passing on to others what one has uncovered and learned.
- Author(s)Dr. Jean N. Yapi
- Date of Publication27/12/2011
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight173 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.