All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis complete, fundamental, and authoritative classic was the results of years of research, analysis and thought. Describing the American family as a product primarily of European folkways, ecomic transition to modern capitalism, and its distinctive environment - a virgin continent. Invaluable to students of early American history.
- Author(s)Arthur W Calhoun
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/06/2004
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.