All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter finishing high school in New York, Oliver Horovitz was accepted to Harvard University. But there was a problem; he couldn't start until the following year. With time on his hands and a long-standing love of golf, the solution was obvious: a gap year at the University of St. Andrews, alongside the iconic Old Course, kwn around the world as 'the home of golf'. At the end of term, Ollie joined the St. Andrews caddie trainee programme and spent the summer lining up at the caddie shack, looping two, sometimes three, rounds a day, with the toriously gruff veteran caddies. And so began an adventure that would change his life in unexpected ways.
- Author BiographyOliver Horovitz is a writer, filmmaker and caddie on the Old Course in St Andrews. He has written about his caddying experiences for Sports Illustrated, Golf World and Golf Digest. He divides his time between New York City and St Andrews.
- Author(s)Oliver Horovitz
- PublisherElliott & Thompson Limited
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElliott & Thompson Limited
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.