All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis informative book can serve to introduce you to the fascinating city of Wuerzburg, Germany, or to help you understand the history behind the sites you are seeing. The book includes an antated guide to the city's history, an alphabetical guide to the sites and people, an in-depth look at the Residenz, and a look at one of the Monument Men, Lt. Skilton, and his work in helping save the artwork at the Residenz.
- Author BiographyCatherine, homeschool mom turned historian, has been researching, teaching and writing on a variety of historical topics for the last 20 years. She has written on topics as diverse as the history of Wuerzburg, Germany and the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
- Author(s)Catherine McGrew Jaime
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.