Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMilo Weaver is still haunted by his last job. As an expert assassin for the Department of Tourism, an ultra-secret group of super-spooks buried deep in the corridors of the CIA, he fought to keep himself sane in a paraid and amoral profession. Now, the Department has been destroyed, and with it Weaver's livelihood. Finally he can spend time with his family - without constantly looking over his shoulder and fixing one eye on the exits. Weaver's former boss is t so settled. For Alan Drummond, Tourism was everything. Now, all he wants is to take revenge on the Chinese spymaster that exploded their operations from within. Weaver tries to persuade him to leave sleeping cells lie, but when Drummond disappears from a London hotel room, Weaver is sucked back down into his old life.Soon, Weaver is sifting through secrets, lies and misinformation. If his time as a Tourist has taught him anything, it's that thing and -one can be trusted - even within the CIA itself...
- Author BiographyOlen Steinhauer was born in America and has lived in Croatia, the Czech Republic and Italy. He has now settled in Hungary with his wife and daughter. His first book, The Bridge of Sighs, was nominated for five major thriller awards.
- Author(s)Olen Steinhauer
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $14.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.