All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis text closely examines Pietro DiDonato's classic vel Christ in Concrete from an historical, sociological and literary perspective. Louise Napolita examines Christ in Concrete (1939) as a chronicle of the experience of Italian immigrants in the United States during the twenties and early thirties. The literary analysis involves a thematic and stylistic study, focusing on the work's modern, realistic, naturalistic, romantic and classic qualities. In addition, this study places Christ in Concrete in both the American as well as the Italian American literary tradition.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Louise Napolitano is an assistant professor of English at the State University of New York at Farmingdale. She has also taught at the University of Maryland and the Freie Universitaet in Berlin, Germany. She received her Ph.D. in American Literature form the State University of New York at Stony Brook.
- Author(s)Louise Napolitano
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/1995
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in Southern Italian and Italian American Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1995
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight250 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.