All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionWhat was India like before globalisation, call centres, and Bollywood? This author moved to India in 1976 and lived there for a number of years. This book describes what it was like to live, study and marry there.
- Author BiographyDavid Courtney is a musician, teacher, writer, experimental film-maker, and political activist. He has over 60 publications, including a number of books on Indian music. He and his wife Chandrakantha live in Houston Texas.
- Author(s)David R Courtney
- PublisherSur Sangeet Services
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSur Sangeet Services
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.