Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $102.00Trending at AU $107.77
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $55.31
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $42.74Trending at AU $50.33
About this product
- DescriptionSecond Christmas is a time of family, fun, and tradition in Amish communities. Come celebrate this special time with four heartwarming Amish romances.When Christmas Comes Again, by Beth Wiseman: Katherine kws the first Christmas without Elias will be hard for her and the children. But when a mysterious Englischer appears with photographs of her late husband, Katherine begins to wonder what other blessings Christmas could have in store.A Gift for Anne Marie, by Kathleen Fuller: Anne Marie and Nathaniel have been best friends since they were kids. Now things are evolving . . . in ways everyone else predicted long ago. But when her mother suddenly decides to remarry in ather state, Anne Marie s new chapter with Nathaniel looks doomed to end before it begins.Her Christmas Pen Pal, by Ruth Reid: Joy was expecting a wedding proposal from Henry what she got instead was news of ather woman. But when her heartfelt letter to a cousin ends up in the hands of a young cabinetmaker, an unexpected correspondence between two strangers gets interesting fast.The Christmas Aprons, by Tricia Goyer: Vanilla crumb pie has been Esther s mem s calling card for decades. But when Esther finally gets her hands on the secret recipe, she discovers that vanilla crumb pie is more than just dessert . . . it s bachelor bait.
- Author BiographyAward-winning, bestselling authorBeth Wisemanis best known for her Amish novels, but she has also written several successful contemporary novels, set primarily in her beloved Texas, inlcudingNeed You NowandThe House that Love Built.Both have received glowing reviews.Beth'sThe Promiseis inspired by a true story. Website: www.bethwiseman.comKathleen Fulleris the author of several bestselling novels, includingA Man of His WordandTreasuring Emma, as well as a middle-grade Amish series, The Mysteries of Middlefield. Website: www.kathleenfuller.com Ruth Reidis a CBA and ECPA best-selling author of the Heaven on Earth series. She's a full-time pharmacist who resides in Florida with her husband and three children.USA Todaybest-selling authorTricia Goyeris the author of 35 books, including the three-book Seven Brides for Seven Bachelors series. She has written over 500 articles for national publications and blogs for high traffic sites like TheBetterMom.com and MomLifeToday.com. Tricia and her husband John live in Little Rock, Arkansas where John works for FamilyLife. They have six children.
- Author(s)Beth Wiseman,Kathleen Fuller,Ruth Reid,Tricia Goyer
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight272 g
- Width165 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Narrator(s)Rebecca Gallagher
- Contained items statement10 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time701
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.