All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThere are several different themes running through my book but the predominant ones are as follows. One essential aspect is to assist the ordinary person in the street to find personal confirmation of the existence of the afterlife and so-called pararmal phemena and to highlight possible procedures and methodologies of thinking to achieve this. This can enable any seeker of truth to obtain the appropriate evidence of spiritual science in their own personalized way suitable to their spiritual journey. The other major and perhaps most important theme is to establish spirituality as a science with analytical laws which are provable and can be adapted to solve any range of societal problems. This is of primary relevance t only for all political, ecomic and social institutions to embark upon vitally needed social reforms, but also to scientists who need to be convinced that there is one integral and holistic body of scientific truth and that what we term as spirituality is just one part of this. The vital message is that any conceivable societal problem can be solved or improved by application of a combination of these spiritual laws.
- Author(s)Chris Taylor
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight193 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.