All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- Description<b>The first book in the action-packed Peacekeeper series, a continuation of Tanya Huff's military sci-fi Confederation series following Torin Kerr</b> Gunnery Sergeant Torin Kerr had been the very model of a Confederation Marine. But when she learned the truth about the war the Confederation was fighting, she left the military for good. But Torin couldn't walk away from preserving and protecting everything the Confederation represented. Instead, she drew together an elite corps of friends and allies to take on covert missions that the Justice Department and the Corps could t--or would t--officially touch. Torin just hoped the one they were about to embark on wouldn't be the death of them. Ancient H'san grave goods are showing up on the black market--grave goods from just before the formation of the Confederation, when the H'san gave up war and buried their planet-destroying weapons...as grave goods for the death of war. Someone is searching for these weapons and they're very close to finding them. As the Elder Races have turned away from war, those searchers can only be members of the Younger Races. Fortunately, only the Corps Intelligence Service has this information. Unfortunately, they can do thing about it--bound by laws of full disclosure, their every move is monitored. Though Torin Kerr and her team are longer a part of the military, the six of them tackling the H'san defenses and the lethally armed grave robbers are the only chance the Confederation has. The only chance to avoid millions more dead. But the more Torin learns about the relationship between the Elder Races and the Younger, the more she begins to fear war might be an unavoidable result.
- Author Biography<b>Tanya Huff</b> may have left Nova Scotia at three, and has lived most of her life since in Ontario, but she still considers herself a Maritimer. On the way to the idyllic rural existence she shares with her partner Fiona Patton, six cats, and a chihuahua, she acquired a degree in Radio and Television Arts from Ryerson Polytechnic--an education she was happy to finally use while writing her recent Smoke novels. Of her previous twenty-three books, the five--<i>Blood Price</i>, <i>Blood Trail</i>, <i>Blood Lines</i>, <i>Blood Pact</i>, <i>Blood Debt</i>--featuring Henry Fitzroy, bastard son of Henry VIII, romance writer, and vampire are among the most popular. Tanya can be found via Twitter at @TanyaHuff.
- Author(s)Tanya Huff
- PublisherDaw Books
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitlePeacekeeper
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDaw Books
- Weight531 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.