All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTheresa Cheung is an expert in the field of angels and divine healing. This, her latest collection of amazing true stories, focuses on the physical and emotional help people have experienced from unexplained or ethereal sources at times when they have been at their most vulnerable. With chapters such as 'Manifest a Miracle' and 'An Angel at My Bedside', the book tells of remarkable incidents where angels have appeared in hospital wards, at difficult births, during near-death experiences, and when someone actually dies, easing their journey from the corporeal to the spirit world. The common thread running through all these miraculous stories of healing from the inside out is that every angelic encounter provided the recipient with a strength, courage and a power they never knew they had.
- Author BiographyBorn into a family of spiritualists, Theresa Cheung has been involved in the research of psychic phenomena for over twenty-five years. She has a master's degree from King's College, Cambridge and has written a variety of books about the paranormal including Sunday Times bestsellers, An Angel Called My Name and An Angel Healed Me. She lives with her husband and two children in Oxford.
- Author(s)Theresa Cheung
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Books
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.