All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionAn Application Science For Multi-Agent Systems addresses the complexity of choosing which multi-agent control techlogies are appropriate for a given problem domain or a given application. Without such kwledge, when faced with a new application domain, agent developers must rely on past experience and intuition to determine whether a multi-agent system is the right approach, and if so, how to structure the agents, how to decompose the problem, and how to coordinate the activities of the agents, and so forth. This unique collection of contributions, written by leading international researchers in the agent community, provides valuable insight into the issues of deciding which technique to apply and when it is appropriate to use them. The contributions also discuss potential trade-offs or caveats involved with each decision. An Application Science For Multi-Agent Systems is an excellent reference for anyone involved in developing multi-agent systems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleMultiagent Systems, Artificial Societies, and Simulated Organizations
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byThomas A. Wagner
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.