CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionSarah is visiting Colonial Williamsburg over Christmas in 1990. While at Carter's Grove, she's walked down to the river and into the 17th century while touring Wolstenholme Towne. She always enjoys a step into the past, but this time, she truly does step back in time. She finds herself lost in the woods, the river still visible but she cant find Wolstenholme Towne or the Carter's Grove house. Guided by the Lord, she begins to move up towards where the house should be. Just about nightfall, she finds a small encampment. No one is there, so she crawls into the tent and falls asleep. In the morning, she meets Taminac, a member of the Powhatan nation, who is alone in the woods seeking God. She realizes that she remembers thing except her first name. Both she and Taminac are each very attracted to one ather. Very quickly they are in love but is she free? Thus begins Sarah's search for her memory and her identity. Will she remember who she is? What of this threat of which Taminac is so scared? Will Opitchipan or Opechancaugh win the spot occupied by Wahunsunacock, the Powhatan? Will Sarah regain her memory before Opechancaugh gets the chance to launch his attack against the English colonists? This book is a fast-paced adventure/romance whose story is set in the history of Virginia. For other books by this author, please see www.createspace.com/3725462 or www.createspace.com/4030312 (Large print) or www.createspace.com/4005723 for a large print version of this book.
- Author BiographyJennifer Moody earned her Ph.D. in early modern European history from Auburn University in Alabama. She also has a Bachelors and a Masters degree in French from Auburn, where she is currently employed as an Adjunct Instructor of French. She lives in Opelika where she also teaches history at the community college.
- Author(s)Dr Jennifer J Moody
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.