All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $32.62Trending at AU $43.29
- AU $6.01Trending at AU $7.33
- AU $15.33Trending at AU $20.63
About this product
- DescriptionA description of the making of a simple architectural model. By describing the construction of a simple commercial architectural model, this book shows some of the tools, materials and techniques employed by professional modelmakers. There are many different ways to make most parts of a model like this. This book gives a basic introduction that can be built upon with practice and the study of other models.
- Author(s)Will Strange
- Date of Publication04/11/2013
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.