Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from An Argument Concerning the Militia <p/>It is a truth undeny'd, and undeniable, that all govern ments have a right of calling on the fubjefi for the exertion of their abilities, on all occafions of the (late; as for waging it's wars, fecuring it's commerce, fulfilling its engagements, or defending its liberty And this in pro portion to thofe abilities. It is on this principle, that all taxation is founded; the ufe of money furnilhing in all focieties, a ready meafure of thofe abilities; a few cafes only excepted, where fome of our molt invaluable rights, and which admit of equivalent, are in queftion. <p/>About the Publisher <p/>Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com <p/>This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)George Savile
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication12/05/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.