All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionPeople with Asperger Syndrome (AS) often struggle with change and this is magnified when it is part of their professional role to manage and lead change. Written by a business leader with Asperger Syndrome, this practical guide provides advice and strategies for coping with and implementing change in the workplace. Combining theory and practice with case studies and hands-on tools, the book aims to help those who find change particularly difficult to overcome these challenges and use their unique talents and skills to become change champions in the workplace. The book explores the change management life cycle and how it affects leaders with AS and teaches key skills for successfully leading change, preparing staff for change, and dealing with the effects of change on the organisation as a whole. This is a vital leadership development handbook for executive-level business professionals with Asperger Syndrome as well as those who aspire to careers in these roles.
- Author BiographyDr. Rosalind A. Bergemann has worked as a business leader for over 20 years, having held positions in global business strategy, finance and international human resources. She is Chairperson of Asperger Leaders, an organisation supporting people with Asperger Syndrome holding senior positions in business, Non-Executive Director of Brain in Hand, a company providing a phone app and telephonic support system to people with autism in the workplace, and Chief Executive Officer of a global change management consultancy. She is educated to doctorate level in the fields of international business and organisational psychology, as well as leadership studies through Harvard Business School. Dr. Bergemann was named Consultant of the Year at the National Management and Leadership Awards 2013 by the UK Chartered Management Institute. She is based in London, UK.
- Author(s)Rosalind A. Bergemann
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleAsperger's Employment Skills Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note8 black and white
- Weight489 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byWill Napier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.