All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEntrepreneurship can be an ideal career option for enterprising individuals with Asperger Syndrome (Autism Spectrum Disorder) and this detailed guide explains how to tell if being self-employed is right for you and how to go about starting and growing your own business. Written by a successful entrepreneur and business consultant with Asperger Syndrome, this book provides all the guidance you need on the practicalities of starting up a company. The unique strengths that Asperger leaders can bring to a new business venture are highlighted and solutions are offered for elements of entrepreneurship that can create stumbling blocks such as developing working relationships within your company, marketing yourself and your business, managing finances, networking and maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Full of pragmatic advice, case studies from established business owners with Asperger Syndrome and practical tools for professional development, this is an essential startup handbook for anyone on the spectrum considering making the leap to becoming an entrepreneur.
- Author BiographyDr. Rosalind A. Bergemann has worked as a business leader for over 20 years, having held positions in global business strategy, finance and international human resources. She is Chairperson of Asperger Leaders, an organisation supporting people with Asperger Syndrome holding senior positions in business, Non-Executive Director of Dimensions, Non-Executive Director of Brain in Hand and CEO of a global change management consultancy. She is educated to doctorate level in the fields of international business and organisational psychology, as well as leadership studies through Harvard Business School. Dr. Bergemann was named Consultant of the Year at the National Management and Leadership Awards 2013 by the UK Chartered Management Institute. She is the author of An Asperger Leader's Guide to Living and Leading Change, also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. She is based in London, UK.
- Author(s)Rosalind A. Bergemann
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAsperger's Employment Skills Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight408 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byMichael John Carley
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.