Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionLevi grew up as the kid who would never believe in anything. His parents didn't take him to church, and it wasn't until he was seven years old that he began occasionally joining his friend Edwin to go to a house of God. But even then, he did t kw much about God, Jesus or the Bible. Spending time with Edwin and his family gave Levi a chance to escape his own unhappy home. He witnessed his mother cheating on his father and had to deal with his father's verbal and physical abuse. Through it all, he just wanted to be loved like other children. Levi went through high school drinking and struggling to fit in, and then he joined the Marines, all the while struggling to believe in God. Even when his son was thought to have Down syndrome-but was born healthy-he shrugged it off as the doctors being wrong in their diagsis. The obstacles that Levi overcame and the wars he survived show that God loves everyone-even those who don't love Him back. He shares how he opened his eyes and went from Atheist to Christian.
- Author(s)Levi Matthew
- Date of Publication21/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.