Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionAgatha Christie's 'most absorbing mystery' - her own autobiography. Over the three decades since her death on 12 January 1976, many of Agatha Christie's readers and reviewers have maintained that her most compelling book is probably still her least well-kwn. Her candid Autobiography, written mainly in the 1960s, modestly igres the fact that Agatha had become the best-selling velist in history and concentrates on her fascinating private life. From early childhood at the end of the 19th century, through two marriages and two World Wars, and her experiences both as a writer and on archaeological expeditions with her second husband, Max Mallowan, Agatha shares the details of her varied and sometimes complex life with real passion and openness. Split into 2 volumes, the second volume will appear in 2014.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in English with another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the most widely published author of all time and in any language, outsold only by the Bible and Shakespeare. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 20 plays, and six novels written under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight280 g
- Width139 mm
- Height142 mm
- Read byJudith Boyd
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time1688
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.