All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised, this straightforward overview of EMDR Therapy reviews the Adaptive Information Processing model and the three-pronged approach in accessible, conversational language. Revised to reflect the evolution of EMDR to an integrative psychotherapeutic approach, this primer, w titled, An EMDR Therapy Primer is intended for use as a companion to Francine Shapiro's original text. It serves as a comprehensive review of the Adaptive Information Processing (AIP) model and EMDR principles, protocols, and procedures both for those newly trained in EMDR and for experienced clinicians who want to review the principles.
- Author BiographyBarbara J. Hensley, EdD, is a Clinical Counselor in Cincinnati, Ohio and a Board-Certified Diplomate for the American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress. She served on the EMDR International Association Board of Directors as president and treasurer and has represented EMDRIA in Stockholm, Sweden and Brussels, Belgium. She is an EMDRIA-Certified Therapist, and Approved Consultant, and Regional Coordinator for the Greater Cincinnati Regional Network.
- Author(s)Barbara J. Hensley
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.