All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.13Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn this epic of imagination, time travel, and adventure, Diana Gabaldon continues the riveting story begun in Outlander. Jamie Fraser is an eighteenth-century Highlander, an ex-Jacobite traitor, and a reluctant rebel in the American Revolution. His wife, Claire Randall Fraser, is a surgeon--from the twentieth century. What she kws of the future compels him to fight. What she doesn't kw may kill them both. With one foot in America and one foot in Scotland, Jamie and Claire's adventure spans the Revolution, from sea battles to printshops, as their paths cross with historical figures from Benjamin Franklin to Benedict Arld. Meanwhile, in the relative safety of the twentieth century, their daughter, Brianna, and her husband experience the unfolding drama of the Revolutionary War through Claire's letters. But the letters can't warn them of the threat that's rising out of the past to overshadow their family. Diana Gabaldon's sweeping Outlander saga reaches new heights in An Echo in the Bone.
- Author BiographyDiana Gabaldon is the New York Times bestselling author of the wildly popular Outlander novels-- Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager, Drums of Autumn, The Fiery Cross, and A Breath of Snow and Ashes (for which she won a Quill Award and the Corine International Book Prize)--as well as one work of nonfiction, The Outlandish Companion ; the Outlander graphic novel, The Exile ; and the bestselling series featuring Lord John Grey, a character she introduced in Voyager. She lives in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Author(s)Diana Gabaldon
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication24/05/2011
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleOutlander
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight544 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.