All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents comprehensive approaches to teacher preparation and discusses the nature of classroom management in a way that equips prospective educators with a broad array of practical tools to prepare them for unexpected challenges in instruction, management, discipline, assessment, transition, and daily routine and structure. The information will lead prospective educators and new teachers to explore their own philosophies of classroom management, discipline, and teaching in general as they learn to implement best professional practices that will help them develop professionally and ethically to become the next generation of great teachers.
- Author BiographyChristopher Thao Vang is a professor of teacher education in the MSCP at California State University, Stanislaus. He teaches classroom management and professional practices, health and science methodology, methods in multilingual education, and foundation of education in diversity society. He is the author of An Educational Psychology of Science Methods in the K-6 Classroom: Hands-on/Mind-Focused Strategies for all Learners (Peter Lang, 2013) and An Educational Psychology of Methods in Multilingual Education (Peter Lang, 2010). Dr. Vang has written numerous professional articles on various topics related teaching science, multicultural education issues, and minority students.
- Author(s)Christopher Thao Vang
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducational Psychology
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width185 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.