All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn Encyclopedia of Seven is a fascinating and fun-filled compendium celebrating all things relating to the number seven. Author Marty Cooling has transformed a personal quest to compile and document interesting lists with seven component items, alongside countless registers of seven-related matters, into this delightful volume of trivia, facts, and fictions. If you are already a septomaniac-a person who loves the number seven-you will be surprised to discover just how much you kw, and will marvel over how much there is yet to learn about the number seven. Everyone else in the world will invariably find upon reading An Encyclopedia of Seven that the number is a boundless source of intriguing convergence, inspired utility, and improbable good fortune. It is a topic that has remained a subject of ardent fascination dating back to the beginning of recorded history, and Marty Cooling brings a fresh perspective that embraces all of the number seven's wonderful and particular qualities. Carefully steering clear of academic jargon and proselytizing cliches, the author has created a work of good will and good humor in the form of this unprecedented comprehensive and coherent reference devoted to the number seven. An Encyclopedia of Seven is an indispensible companion for readers who count seven among their favorite numbers. Here are fun facts and anecdotes to learn and share, memorable and informative bits of trivia, and revelatory items relating to the number that you thought you knew correctly, only to discover you were actually mistaken or misinformed.
- Author BiographyMarty Cooling loves the number seven. She is avid list-maker and enjoys trivia of all sorts. She was raised on a wheat farm in central Kansas and earned a bachelor's degree from Ottawa University. Over her career, she has worked in commercial banking, insurance, cost accounting, credit authorization and health care statistics. Married with two adult children, she lives in Arizona. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Marty Cooling
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.