All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the book version of Chris Haroun's online course called An Entire MBA in 1 Course. From the Author of 101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You in Business School, which Forbes magazine calls 1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs need to read right w. This book will teach you everything you need to kw about business....from starting a company to taking it public. Most business books are significantly outdated. This book leverages many online resources and makes the general business, accounting and finance process very easy to understand (and enjoyable too)! There are many incredibly engaging and entertaining video links in the book to YouTube and other sources; 'edutainment' works! Although this book is close to 400 pages, I tried to visualize the content of this book as much as possible as this is a more impactful and enjoyable way to learn (think Pinterest versus the tiny words in the Ecomist)! The contents of this book are all based on my work experience at several firms, including Goldman Sachs, the consulting industry at Accenture, a few companies I have started, the hedge fund industry where I worked at Citadel and most recently, based on my experience at a prominent San Francisco based venture capital firm. I also included many helpful practical business concepts I learned while I did an MBA at Columbia University and a Bachelor of Commerce degree at McGill University. Think of this book as a greatest hits business summary from my MBA, undergraduate business degree, work experience in consulting, equities, hedge funds, venture capital and starting my own companies. As the title of this book suggests, this is an entire MBA in one book; it's also a practical manual to help you accomplish your business career goals. I have minimized boring theoretical concepts in this book in order to keep it as close to reality as possible. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks!
- Author BiographyAbout the Author: Chris Haroun is an award winning business school professor, venture capitalist and the author of 101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You In Business School . Forbes recently called this book 1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now. Chris Haroun has had the opportunity in his career to invest in and meet with the top CEOs, entrepreneurs and investors in the world, including Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Marc Benioff and the CEOs of most large technology companies. Chris is currently a venture capitalist at a prominent San Francisco Bay Area venture capital firm and has previous work experience at Goldman Sachs, hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture and several firms that he has founded. He has successfully raised and has also managed over $1bn in his business/finance career. He has an MBA in Finance from Columbia University and a Bachelor of Commerce Degree with a major in Management Information Systems and International Business from McGill University where he was awarded a McGill University Dobson Fellowship for student venture capital and business model mentoring. Chris is also a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area business schools including Berkeley and Stanford. He has written numerous articles and has been interviewed in Forbes, VentureBeat, Entrepreneur Magazine, Wired Magazine, AlleyWatch and Pulse. He has also been interviewed on various business and venture capital topics on several radio stations, podcasts etc., including Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK) which is Hong Kong's oldest and sole public service broadcaster. He serves on the boards of several Bay Area technology companies and charities and he lives in Hillsborough, California. Chris Haroun's goal is to make business education impactful & entertaining with no boring theory; edutainment works!
- Author(s)Chris Haroun
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1232 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.