All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionExperts from eight countries - the United States, the United Kingdom, Norway, France, the Netherlands, Germany, New Zealand, and Australia - examine how early education and care is organised, funded, and regulated in their respective countries. The book provides rich insights into how policies play out in practice and reveals the complexities of ensuring that early education and care is affordable, accessible and of the highest possible quality.
- Author BiographyLudovica Gambaro was at the time of writing Research Officer at the Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion (CASE) and is now Research Officer at the Centre for Longitudinal Studies, Institute of Education, University of London. Kitty Stewart is Associate Professor of Social Policy at the London School of Economics and Political Science, and Research Associate at CASE. Jane Waldfogel is Compton Foundation Centennial Professor at Columbia University School of Social Work, USA, and Visiting Professor at CASE, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCase Studies on Poverty, Place and Policy
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 32 black & white tables
- Weight549 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.