All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe first reference of its kind, An Evidence Base for Ophthalmic Nursing Practice alleviates the need for every ophthalmic practice area to develop diverse, often contradictory, guidelines. This book informs guidelines and protocols and provides up to date, evidence based information, covering: condition management (lice infestation, conjunctivitis, recurrent corneal erosion, removing foreign bodies, chalazion, pain management, acute glaucoma); techniques (padding, taking eye swabs, irrigation, administering eye drops, keratometry); and other topics, including papillary dilation, standards for driving, screening, topical anaesthesia and the eye, and prescribing.
- Author BiographyJanet Marsden is former Chair of the Royal College of Nursing's Ophthalmic Nursing Forum, and a Postgraduate Programme Leader at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleWiley Series in Nursing
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width126 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJanet Marsden
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.