Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionAnna was an exceptional exceptional child. Born with multiple medical conditions, she had eleven major surgeries before she was fifteen. Now, she's just fine. This book describes her surgeries and how they affected her emotional, cognitive and social development. It shows how we, her parents, worked with the educational system and private providers to meet her needs and describes the strategies we used to deal with her behavioral and learning differences. It includes samples of her academic work, excerpts from relevant neuropsychological assessments, descriptions of parental interventions and teaching strategies, rules of the road for raising a child with chronic health conditions, and a glossary. It was written for you - especially if you're a parent of a child with special needs, a medical professional who wants more insight into the lives of your patients, or a teacher who wants to look beyond the learning differences you see in your students. And it's as upbeat as Anna herself.
- Author(s)Jane Schoenfeld
- Date of Publication20/07/2014
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.