All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.02
About this product
- DescriptionOverworked CEO Ellison Thorne has time for sex, let alone romance. The only answer, at least where his retiring business partner Beverly is concerned, is a -strings sex clause in her replacement's contract, designed to make Ellis' busy life easier - and hotter. But she's joking, right? When Dee Henning takes over Beverly's job, sparks fly between her and Ellis, but work takes priority in driven Dee's life too. Can one night of passion in a Paris hotel room prove Beverly's Sex Clause is their secret to success in the boardroom and the bedroom, and what will happen if that private clause becomes public kwledge?
- Author BiographyGrace Marshall is the pen name of best-selling erotic author KD Grace. Her titles include, The Initiation of Ms Holly, which has been favourably compated to Fifty Shades of Grey, The Pet Shop, and the paranormal erotic novel, Body Temperature and Rising, the first book of her Lakeland Heatwave trilogy. When she's not writing, K D is veg gardening or walking. She walks her stories, and she's serious about it. She and her husband recently walked the Coast to Coast route across England. For her, inspiration is directly proportionate to how quickly she wears out a pair of walking boots.
- Author(s)Grace Marshall
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleAn Executive Decision Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationBedlinog
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintXcite Books, an imprint of Accent Press Ltd
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.