All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a child, Josef Albers loved to watch his handyman father paint houses.When Josef grew up and became an artist, he reduced each image to its simplest shapes, breaking it down into blocks of color. He made an incredible discovery: he could alter the entire mood of a painting just by changing the way he combined the colors! Josef spent his entire life studying color, and what he found revolutionized the way people look at art.
- Author BiographyNATASHA WING grew up just down the street from artist Josef Albers. The author of the bestselling The Night Before series, she lives in Fort Collins, Colorado. JULIA BRECKENREID lives in Toronto, Canada. An Eye for Color is her first picture book.
- Author(s)Natasha Wing
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width206 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Julia Breckenreid
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.