All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAutenrieth's Homeric Dictionary has long been the best and most complete student's guide to the language and antiquities of Homer. All the 9,000 words used in the Iliad and Odyssey are listed with their grammatical forms. The illustrations depict details of life, from warfare and navigation to houses, costume and sacrificial rites. Everything needed for a basic understanding of the Homeric poems is provided in the briefest possible compass.
- Author BiographyDr. Georg Autenrieth was the Director of the Gymnasium at Zweibrucken. He undertook the preparation of a school dictionary of the Iliad and Odyssey at the request of Teuber & Co., of Leipzig.
- Author(s)Georg Autenrieth
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/06/1995
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Series TitleGreek Language
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.