All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to twenty little kwn destinations, all within an hour of Paris by train. An insider's guide to the most interesting, beautiful and under-visited places in the countryside around Paris, all an hour or less away by train. Contains historical background, photographs and specially-drawn maps, with full details of how to get there by train and brief directions for car drivers.
- Author BiographyAnnabel Simms was born in England, and now lives and works in Paris.
- Author(s)Annabel Simms
- PublisherPallas Athene Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPallas Athene Arts
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.