All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.38Trending at AU $21.32
- AU $41.05Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.19
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.58
- AU $13.65Trending at AU $14.15
- AU $27.94Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionFrom breakfast to dessert, with everything in between, Australia s most popular TV chef Ed Halmagyi tames wild flavours in time at all, with simple yet elegant recipes that are guaranteed to work first time, every time. Our tastes change from day-to-day, and so does the amount of time we have available to cook. But for most of us, an hour's the limit. So Ed has created a delicious range of recipes here- some take five minutes, some take 15 minutes, and some even take a little longer. But ne take longer than an hour from start to serve. Whether it is an 'Omelette with Attitude' for breakfast, 'Kung Pao' chicken for the family dinner, or a 'Mud Crab Bolognese' for the one you love, you'll find plenty of recipes to fall in love with in AN HOUR S THE LIMIT. You'll even craft a three-course dinner with time to spare! Complete with charming illustrations from one of Australia's most talented young artists, this is the cookbook you'll turn to time and time again for ideas, inspiration and information.
- Author BiographyFast Ed' Halmagyi is one of Australia's best-loved TV chefs and cookery authors who believes in the principle of 'good food, made easy'. To Ed, it's all about keeping delicious food accessible, affordable and achievable. Ed mans the stoves in Australia's number 1 lifestyle show BETTER HOMES & GARDENS each week, presenting his uniquely quick take on some of our favourite dishes, can also be found as the host of the travel show DISCOVER TASMANIA, and co-hosts the weekly BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS RADIO show. In print Ed's energy is infectious. His magazine BETTER BASICS has been a runaway success, as were his recent books NOVE CUCINA (2004) and DINNER IN 10 (2009).
- Author(s)Ed Halmagyi
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationFerntree Gully, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2010
- ImprintEbury Australia
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight980 g
- Width231 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.